Terms & Conditions
Win a Signed Chelsea Shirt Competition
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 01/05/2021 – 23/05/2021. Purchase a case of Singha at https://snea.me/32Vogu1 and tick the confirmation box to enter the Prize Draw. Prizes: 5 x Chelsea FC 20/21 Season football shirts. Internet access required. One entry per case purchased. Visit https://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/singha/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: Shepherd Neame Ltd.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents, Boon Rawd Brewery Co Ltd and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
3. Purchase is mandatory. Internet access is required.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:00 BST on the 1st May 2021 and 00:00 BST on the 24th May 2021.
5. To Enter, purchase a case of Singha at https://snea.me/32Vogu1 and tick the confirmation box
6. One entry per case purchased during the Promotion Period. Maximum 1 Prize per entrant.
7. The Prizes: There will be a total of 5 winners. Each will win a Chelsea FC 20/21 Season football shirt, signed by Thiago Silva, Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta
8. Winner Selection: 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the contact information used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
13. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram, and that Facebook or Instagram have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
21. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
23. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Shepherd Neame Ltd, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent. ME13 7AX