- The Card will entitle the shareholder to the following levels of discounts:
|Participating Pubs & Hotels||Visitor Centre|
(to a max discount £100 per visit)
|Accommodation||Visitor Centre Shop
|Visitor Centre Shop
Own Beer & Cider
- The card may only be used for the purchase of food and accommodation in selected Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels, a list of which is published on the Company’s website or is available from the Company Secretary. Shepherd Neame reserves the right to make changes to this list of selected pubs and hotels from time to time.
- Discount applies to food served in our Bar or Restaurants only and is not accepted for functions, weddings or large parties.
- Use of the Card will be subject at all times to availability of facilities and accommodation at the individual Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels and subject to their standard booking requirements.
- To obtain a discount, shareholders should book overnight accommodation (NB: Function rooms are not classified as accommodation) and meals direct with the individual Shepherd Neame pub or hotel and not through any third party facility.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discounted offer, including bookings made through booking agents i.e. Booking.com.
- The Card must be presented at the time of payment by the card holder and retrospective discounts will not be granted.
- This Card cannot be used for discounts on drinks purchased from Shepherd Neame pubs or hotels.
- The Card may be used for the purchase of all products on sale at the Shepherd Neame Visitor Centre Shop in Faversham, through the Shepherd Neame website or for brewery tours.
- Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Shepherd Neame employees may not use their discount card in the same pub in which they work.
- Shepherd Neame will apply the discount only to purchases of products and services and not to any delivery charges.
- Goods or services purchased from Shepherd Neame, whether online or direct, will at all times be subject to Shepherd Neame’s listed prices as applicable at the time and to its standard terms and conditions of sale. A copy of these standard terms and conditions is published on the Shepherd Neame website.
- Goods purchased with the Card may not be offered for resale.
- Shepherd Neame reserves the right at all times to specify minimum order quantities for beer, wines and spirits.
- In the event of any dispute as regards the eligibility or entitlement, the decision of the Company Secretary of Shepherd Neame Limited will be taken as final.
Please note: Shepherd Neame reserve the right to refuse use and can amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Enquiries in respect of these terms and conditions or in respect of the Cards should be directed to: The Company Secretary, Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX or email@example.com.