- The Card will entitle the shareholder to the following levels of discounts:
Participating Pubs & Hotels Visitor Centre
- The Card may only be used for the purchase of food and accommodation in selected Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels, a list of which is published on the Company's website or is available from the Company Secretary. Shepherd Neame reserves the right to make changes to this list of selected pubs and hotels from time to time.
- Use of the Card will be subject at all times to availability of facilities and accommodation at the individual Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels and subject to their standard booking requirements.
- To obtain a discount, shareholders should book accommodation and meals direct with the individual Shepherd Neame pub or hotel and not through any third party facility.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discounted offer.
- This Card must be presented at the time of payment by the card holder and retrospective discounts will not be granted.
- This Card cannot be used for discounts on drinks purchased from Shepherd Neame pubs or hotels for consumption on site.
- The Card may be used for the purchase of all products on sale at the Shepherd Neame Visitor Centre Shop in Faversham, through the Shepherd Neame website or for brewery tours.
- Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Shepherd Neame employees may not use their discount card in the same pub in which they work.
- Shepherd Neame will apply the discount only to purchases of products and services and not to any delivery charges.
- Goods or services purchased from Shepherd Neame, whether online or direct, will at all times be subject to Shepherd Neame’s listed prices as applicable at the time and to its standard terms and conditions of sale. A copy of these standard terms and conditions is published on the Shepherd Neame website.
- Goods purchased with a Privilege Card may not be offered for resale.
- Shepherd Neame reserves the right at all times to specify minimum order quantities for beer, wines and spirits.
To be amongst the first to receive future special offers, we recommend you register your details and privilege card number by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of any dispute as regards the eligibility or entitlement, the decision of the Company Secretary of Shepherd Neame Limited will be taken as final. Enquiries in respect of these terms and conditions or in respect of the Cards should be directed to: The Company Secretary, Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX or email@example.com.