Next Open Day date to be confirmed.
Please contact us for more information.
Many of our new tenants have joined us after attending an open day with us so come and see us to:
- Meet the Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator responsible for the initial recruitment across the pub estate
- Meet the Business Development Manager that recruits and supports you throughout a tenancy with us
- Tell us about you, your background and what you are looking for from your ideal pub
- Let us tell you a bit about our history, tenancy agreements and benefits
- We can talk through our existing tenancies on the market and if any of them may suit you
- We can take your details and keep in touch as any other suitable pubs come on to the market in the future
- You can pick up our tenancy information pack
- This is a perfect opportunity to simply ask us all of those questions that you would like to know the answers to
As well as enjoying the benefits of being self-employed and running your own business with Shepherd Neame, longer term you could also benefit from the following free services during a tenancy with us:
- Ongoing support from your personal Business Development Manager
- Support with your menu offering from the designated Food Development Chef
- Advice and support from the Wine & Sales Development Manager
- Free Digital Marketing and Web Support for your pub
- Support from our training department to ensure you have all the right qualifications
Are you still interested? Do you still want to know more about us? If so, then we would welcome the opportunity to meet you. To check availability for the next Open Day and to book your informal appointment, please either call the Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator to book on 01795 542132 or contact us here.