Birthday Club is open to customers 18 and over only. Members will receive a voucher for one free main course when purchasing at least one other adult main. Only available in participating pubs and hotels.
You can sign up by visiting the website.
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter: Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
3. Offer details: Sign up for a Birthday Club membership to receive a voucher on your birthday each year, to redeem against one free adult course when purchasing at least one other adult main course. Free adult main course applies to the lowest value adult main course on your order.
4. Only one Birthday Club membership can be registered per person. Email addresses can only be associated with one Birthday Club member.
5. Participating venues: Please check our website for venues that participate in the Birthday Club offer https://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/birthday-club-participating-venues /. Participating venues are subject to change at any time.
6. Only one voucher per transaction. Not valid for use on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Christmas Day. Birthday Club vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
7. You will receive your voucher approximately 2 weeks before your birthday. Voucher is valid for six months from issue date. Please ensure your email account can receive notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org. Promoter is not responsible for emails not received for whatsoever reason.
8. Each Birthday Club member needs a unique email address in order to receive their voucher. If the same email address is used for more than one member, there will only be one voucher sent to that address per year.
9. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Participation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. Promotion must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative offer, in whole or part. The offer is not transferable and cannot be resold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any customers that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of customers. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary (eg. Proof of date of brith customer) for this purpose and the Offer may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
17. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
18. Data Protection: By providing us with your details, you agree to Shepherd Neame Limited collecting and using your details to contact you by email regarding news, updates and other offers which we think will be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in all our emails.
Need to get in touch? Please email us email@example.com or leave us a message on 01795 542267. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Birthday Club 'It's Coming Home' competition
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Shepherd Neame Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. Proof of age will be requested.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 12:00 15 November 2022 - 00:00 19 December 2022
- No purchase necessary; however internet access is required.
- To enter: sign up to the Shepherd Neame Birthday Club at https://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/world-cup-birthday
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the campaign period.
- The Prize: two winners will receive a £50 Shepherd Neame voucher as detailed at https://giftcardshop.shepherdneame.co.uk/shop/shepherd-neame-gift-cards
- Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a Prize Draw to be conducted before 16:00, 19 December 2022.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email and provided with details on how to claim their prize by 17:00 20 December 2022.
- Winners must respond as instructed to claim their prize by 16:00 13 January 2023.
- If prize is not claimed by 16:00 13 January 2023, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- Competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the associated promotional material.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Prize draw and Prize, provided that nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or any other liability which cannot be limited by law.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, ME137AX.