Birthday Club is open to customers 18 and over only. Members will receive a voucher for one free main course when purchasing at least one other adult main. Only available in participating outlets.
You can sign up by visiting the website.
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter: Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
3. Offer details: Sign up for a Birthday Club membership to receive a voucher on your birthday each year, to redeem against one free adult course when purchasing at least one other adult main course. Free adult main course applies to the lowest value adult main course on your order.
4. Only one Birthday Club membership per person .
5. Participating venues: Please check our website for venues that participate in the Birthday Club offer https://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/birthday-club-participating-venues /. Participating venues are subject to change at any time.
6. Only one voucher per transaction. Not valid for use on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Christmas Day.
7. You will receive your voucher approximately 2 weeks before your birthday. Voucher is valid for six months from issue date. Please ensure your email account can receive notifications from email@example.com. Promoter is not responsible for emails not received for whatsoever reason.
8. Each Birthday Club member needs a unique email address in order to receive their voucher. If the same email address is used for more than one member, there will only be one voucher sent to that address per year.
9. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Participation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. Promotion must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative offer, in whole or part. The offer is not transferable and cannot be resold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any customers that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of customers. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary (eg. Proof of date of brith customer) for this purpose and the Offer may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
17. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
18. Data Protection: By providing us with your details, you agree to Shepherd Neame Limited collecting and using your details to contact you by email regarding news, updates and other offers which we think will be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in all our emails.
Need to get in touch? Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on 01795 542267. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.