Summary Terms and Conditions:
Spend £30 or more on food and receive a free bottle of house wine!
Terms and conditions: UK 18+. Offer applies when you spend £30 or more on food. Visit one of our participating outlets, between 1st May 2018 and 31st May 2018, and present a printed copy of the email to staff when placing your order to receive either a bottle of Anuela Sauvignon Blanc 750ml or Anuela Merlot 750ml. Only one redemption per table. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Full Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Shepherd Neame Limited, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
4. Offer details: Spend £30 or more on food in one transaction and present a printed copy of the promotional email at the any of the participating venues to receive ONE free bottle of House Wine – Anuela Sauvignon Blanc 750ml or Anuela Merlot 750ml (subject to availability while stocks last).
5. Participating venues:
Albion Taverna - Faversham
Bell Hotel - Sandwich
Black Boy - Sevenoaks
Botany Bay Hotel - Broadstairs
Chequers on the Green - High Halden
Conningbrook Hotel - Ashford
Crown Inn - Chislehurst
Dog and Bear Hotel - Lenham
George Hotel - Cranbrook
Limes - Faversham
Manor Farm Barn - Southfleet
Marine - Tankerton
Millers Arms - Canterbury
Minnis Bay - Birchington
New Flying Horse Inn - Ashford
Oak on the Green - Bearsted
Old Mill - Ashford
Parrot - Canterbury
Royal Albion Hotel - Broadstairs
Royal Hotel - Deal
Royal - Tankerton
Royal Wells Hotel - Tunbridge Wells
Shakespeare - Canterbury
Ship and Trades - Chatham
Singleton Barn - Ashford
Spitfire - West Malling
Sun Inn - Faversham
Swan and Dog - Great Chart
Vine Inn - Tenterden
Wharf - Dartford
Ye Olde Beverlie - Canterbury
Ye Olde Whyte Lyon - Orpington
The Crown - Blackheath
6. Only one claim per table.
7. The free bottle of wine must be consumed on the premises and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse the Offer to any customer.
8. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Participation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. Flyers/leaflets will be declared void if misprinted, torn, illegible, incomplete, defaced or defective in any manner or fraudulently obtained or produced
10. Promotion must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative offer, in whole or part. The offer is not transferable and cannot be resold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any customers that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of customers. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary (eg. age of customer) for this purpose and the Offer may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
17. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.