No two days will be the same in this varied 3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst role. You will work within a small team to support a wide range of technologies across the Brewery, support office and managed pub estate. You will have the opportunity to get involved in day to day technical infrastructure maintenance and provide expertise for and assist with projects to support future infrastructure requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be an experienced IT infrastructure generalist with a friendly and flexible approach. We are looking for a problem solver who can think “outside of the box” and who is happy to be hands on when required. You will need to approach the role with a procedural mind-set and have the ability to follow and to own processes. Finally (and importantly) you will be a skilled at multi-tasking and know how to effectively prioritise responsibilities in order to best support the team and our customers.
Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills and a love for knowledge sharing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a diverse workload.
- An adaptable, can-do approach with a knack for troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of a range of systems
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders (both internally and externally)
- A full UK Driving License is essential
- Experience of FMCG and/or a multi-site operation is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and in a small team
It will beneficial to have experience of the following:
- Data Network Management (HP Procurve, Watchguard, Meraki)
- Server virtualisation (VMWare) & Storage Area Networks (NetApp)
- Microsoft Windows Server - All Versions
- Microsoft Desktop (All Versions)
- Hardware deployment - WDS, MDT
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 DAG
- Mimecast Email Security
- Backup Technologies (Backup Exec 2010/2015)
- Mobile Device Management (Mass360)
- Experience of security technologies (Endpoint Protection, MFA)
- LAN, WAN & VPN technologies
- Mitel & Avaya Phone Systems
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame Managed House pubs and hotels
- A variety of fun company events
- Access to a counselling service
- Access to a Mental Wellbeing Platform
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- The role is ideally full time.
- Working hours will usually be 37.7 hours between Monday to Friday.
- You will rotate between three shifts patterns 08:00-16:30 08:30 - 17:00, 09:00-17:30 with 1 hour lunch (unpaid).
- Limited evening and weekend working hours will be required, depending on business and IT requirements.
- Some travel will be required to company sites throughout the South East and London.
Shepherd Neame is Britain’s oldest brewer and a pub retailer based in Faversham, Kent. As an independent family business we own and operate over 300 pubs and have a wide portfolio of beers and cider including Whitstable Bay, Bear Island, Spitfire, Samuel Adams and Singha.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion matter to Shepherd Neame. If you think you would be suited this role we would welcome your application regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation. We strive to provide an inclusive and supportive working environment where all employees feel respected and supported in fulfilling their potential.
Application closing date: 28th January 2022
We do reserve the right to call qualified candidates to interview before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.