The George is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Cranbrook, Kent and due to business demand we are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our kitchen team.
This role will see you working 15 - 20 hours per week on permanent breakfast shifts from 7am until approx 12.00 Noon, 3 days a week, so you must be able to commit to permanent early starts and working some weekends. Please note that there may also be potential for overtime to cover additional shifts in the daytimes or evenings and holiday periods.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in the kitchen.
- The ability to commit to permanent morning shifts and early starts.
- Experience working in a high volume kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Overtime hours available
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.