The Tom Cribb is a busy London pub located at the heart of the West End near Leicester Square and due to business demand we are looking for temporary part time Bar Staff to join our team immediately, there is a possibility for this to become a permanent position.
We open seven days a week at the Tom Cribb, so this role will see you working approx. 20-25 hours per week across a range of shifts to include daytimes, evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of working hours but we will gladly discuss your requirements at interview stage.
If you haven’t got any previous bar or waiting experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours