The Samuel Pepys is a busy riverside London pub located on the North Bank of the Thames between Cannon Street and Blackfriars and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a full time Bar Supervisor to join our team.
The role of Bar Supervisor is key within our business, so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, supporting our General Manager and assisting the successful running of our pub.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking Duty Manager shifts, supporting our customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house team, supporting stock and cellar management and carrying out opening and closing procedures.
We provide our Bar Supervisors with superb on-going training, development and support, so if you love the hospitality sector, we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Proven bar experience.
- Some form of supervisory experience is advantageous.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Starting pay rate of £10.50-£11.50 DOE
- Immediate Start available
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.