The Marine is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Tankerton, Whitstable and due to business demand we are looking for a part time Breakfast Chef to join our team immediately.
This role will see you working 3 - 4 permanent breakfast shifts from 6am until noon, including some weekends, so you must be able to commit to permanent early starts, there is also the potential for overtime dependent on business demand.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in the kitchen.
- The ability to commit to permanent morning shifts and early starts.
- Experience working in a high volume kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.