If you have either basic cooking experience or a love of food and you are looking to carve out your career in the kitchen then this may be just the job for you, so please read on!
The Spitfire is an incredibly busy and fast paced pub & restaurant located in the Kings Hill Development, West Malling and we are looking for a Trainee Chef to join our fantastic kitchen team on a full time basis.
With our full support and training this exciting role will see you learning the ropes with the guidance of our Head Chef, Sous Chef and the rest of the kitchen team.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- A motivated trainee that wants to become an excellent chef.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The flexibility to work evening and weekends where required.
- A great team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.