The Crown is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Chislehurst, Kent and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a part time Chef to join our team working approx. 16 hours per week.
This role will see you working a range of part time hours across the week including daytimes, evenings and some weekends, but we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage to enable this role to fit around your commitments.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Starting pay rate of £10.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips & TRONC
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.