The Freemasons Arms is a fast paced and busy London pub located in Covent Garden and following our exciting re-opening on 1st September, we are looking for full time Chef de partie to join our team.
Here at the Freemasons Arms we operate our traditional style pub menu seven days a week and food is served midweek 12-3pm and 5pm-10pm and all day Saturday & Sunday. We are also home to Masonic Lodge meetings six days of the week, so this role will see you cooking 3 course lunch and dinner menus six days out of seven.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Chef de Parties with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term. We will also offer you competitive pay rates that are negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Basic cooking skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Hourly pay rate negotiable DOE.
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.