Mabel’s Tavern is a busy London pub located just a stones throw from Kings Cross and St Pancras stations in Mabledon Place and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for part time Bar Staff to join our team immediately.
This role will see you working part time hours across a range of shifts to include daytimes, evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of working hours but we will gladly discuss your requirements at interview stage.
If you haven’t got any previous bar or waiting experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- Hourly pay rate negotiable DOE.
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours