Samuel Pepys is a busy riverside London pub located on the North Bank of the Thames between Cannon Street and Blackfriars and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team.
This hands on role will see you working within our kitchen together with the support of a small team of chefs. Our Menu includes a range of small plates, pizzas, burgers and traditional pub menu favourites using quality ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. Our food serving hours are 12Noon until approx. 9pm Monday to Friday and we are also open for occasional weekends to host weddings, events and parties.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Chef de Parties with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term. We will also offer you a pay rate of up to £9.50 per hour together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Basic cooking skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.