The Jamaica Wine House is a busy London pub tucked away in St Michaels Alley, Cornhill and following our successful re-opening we are looking for full time Bar Staff to join our team immediately.
The Jamaica is a wet only pub that operates Monday to Friday and we are one of the top city pubs frequented by city workers and tourists alike, so we are looking for flexible Bar Staff that can work a range of full time daytime and evening shifts, but we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
If you haven’t got any previous bar experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
We have immediate interviews and starts available, so please apply online now and we will give you a call you for a chat.
- Pay rate of £9.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment