The Royal Wells Hotel is a busy Pub, Restaurant & Hotel located in Tunbridge Wells and we are looking for a Houskeeper / Kitchen Porter to join our team.
This full time role will see you working split shifts over 5 out of 7 days. Housekeeping shifts will be 9am - 2pm and Kitchen Porter shifts will be 6pm - 10pm.
We know that first Impressions count, so in the morning you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
In the evening this role will see you supporting our chefs in the kitchen ensuring that they are able to work in a clean and safe environment and that we provide our customers with a quick and efficient level of service out on the front line. You may also be required to .
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing a first class level of customer care.
- Undertaking day to day cleaning duties in our guest accommodation to include; dusting, polishing, vacuuming, making beds and cleaning bathrooms.
- Maintaining a hygienic and tidy kitchen, managing the pot and plate wash area.
- Basic food preparation where necessary.
- Reporting any maintenance and health & safety issues.
- Adhering to regular deep cleaning rotas.
What are we looking for?
- Previous housekeeping / cleaning / kitchen experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- You must be honest and trustworthy.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for a chat.