The Royal Wells is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a full time Commis Chef to join our kitchen team.
This is a full time permanent role working approx.40-48 hours per week across a range of daytime, evening and weekend shifts so you must be flexible in terms of working hours. There may also be the opportunity to work overtime during busy periods or to cover holidays as required.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Commis Chefs with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term. We will also offer you a pay rate of approx. £9.50 per hour negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Basic cooking skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Starting pay rate from £9.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.