The Crown Inn is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Chislehurst, Kent and following our successful re-opening we are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team.
This role will see you supporting our chefs with basic food preparation, cleaning and stock management duties during busy service, allowing them to provide a quick and efficient level of service out on the front line. This post as Kitchen Assistant will see you learning the ropes under the guidance of our Head Chef and kitchen team, so if you are looking to kick start your career as a chef, this may be the job for you!
In return, we will offer you a competitive pay rate, great training and support and a good range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Kitchen experience is preferable, not essential as full training will be provided.
- The desire to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- Great communication skills.
- You will be a great team player.
- You must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post, please either apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for a chat.