The Rose & Crown is a busy London pub located in Colombo Street, Blackfriars and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for full time Trainee Chef / Cook to kick start their career with us in our kitchen.
We operate a varied menu with a range of traditional pub food dishes available and we serve food Monday to Friday with occasional private events on Saturdays. With our full support and training this great role will see you learning the ropes with the guidance of our Head Chef and supportive and friendly team.
Together with great training, we can offer you a pay rate of approx. £9.50 per hour, continued personal development, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- A motivated trainee that wants to become an excellent chef.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The flexibility to work evening and weekends where required.
- A great team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Starting pay rate of £9.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.