Shepherd Neame is Britain’s oldest brewer based in Faversham, Kent. As an independent family business we own and operate over 300 pubs and have a wide portfolio of beers and cider including Whitstable Bay, Bear Island, Spitfire, Samuel Adams and Singha.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for the temporary position of Pub Business Administrator within our Retail Department to cover maternity leave.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create & maintain menu cycle within the pub estate
- Design and create food and drink menus
- Provide full administrative support to our team of 3 Development Chefs.
- Update & maintain food development system Starchef & Tenkites
- Ensure all chefs have most up to date recipe & allergen information
- Raising purchase orders for our pubs and hotels using SAP.
What are we looking for?
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in all Microsoft packages, InDesign & Adobe Office Suite
- Enthusiasm and a flair for creativity and design
- Understanding of recipe creation & food allergens
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity.
- Great customer service skills.
- A great team player that will support their colleagues.
- Experience of SAP is desirable, not essential.
- Opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame Managed House pubs and hotels
For further information about Shepherd Neame and details of how to apply, please visit our website.
Application closing date: 20th September 2021.