The Minnis Bay is a busy bar & brasserie overlooking Minnis Bay beach front in Birchington, Kent and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a full time Chef de Partie to join our team immediately.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A love for food and working in the kitchen environment
- Experienced line or junior chefs ready for the next step
- Experience working in a high volume and fast paced kitchen
- You must be able to take ownership of your area of the kitchen
- The desire to train, develop and learn new culinary skills
- The ability to adhere to strict food hygiene and health & safety regulations
- The aptitude to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be a great team player and able to support your colleagues
- The ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.