The Bell Hotel is a busy Pub, Restaurant & Hotel located in Sandwich and following our successful re-opening we are looking for a Receptionist to join our team.
This FULL TIME role will see you working approx. 35 hours per week over 7 days, depending on business demand with 1 in 4 weekends off duty. Shifts will vary but we will gladly discuss hours at interview stage, .
We know that first impressions count, so this role will see you projecting a professional image and offering our customers a warm and efficient welcome on the front line. Together with great administrative and customer service skills, you will have a real passion for the hospitality sector and you will be willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to ensure our guest’s expectations are met.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the reception desk.
- Welcoming guests and checking them in and out of the hotel.
- Handling all customer enquiries via the telephone, email and face to face.
- Processing room reservations into the in-house system.
- Daily room allocation for room reservations.
- Conducting show rounds as required.
- Undertaking daily banking duties.
- Liaison with all other internal departments.
- Handling customer feedback/complaints as required.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in a hotel reception role.
- Previous knowledge of guest line or Rezlynx would be advantageous.
- First class levels of customer service.
- You must be well presented and professional.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- You must be able to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- You will be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- You must be IT literate, conversant in all Microsoft office packages to include Word and Excel.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for a chat.