The Parrot is a busy Pub & Restaurant in St Radigunds Street, Canterbury and following our exciting re-opening we are looking for part time Bar & Restaurant Staff to join our team immediately.
This role is to cover approximately 20 -25 hours a week and includes daytimes, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
Experience is advantageous, but if you haven’t got any previous bar or waiting experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- Immediate starts available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.