Listed in the Michelin Guide and the proud holder of two AA Rosettes, the Fish on the Green is one of Kent's leading Seafood restaurants located in Bearsted, Maidstone and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a full time Assistant Manager with fine dining experience to join our team.
The role of Assistant Manager is key within our business so we need someone that can bring energy and enthusiasm to the table, providing first class operational support to our General Manager, deputising in their absence and assisting the successful running of our restaurant.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking duty manager shifts, supporting customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house & kitchen teams, support with stock and cellar management duties and carry out opening and closing procedures as required.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum six months supervisory experience.
- Fine dining restaurant experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become a General Manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Competitive annual salary
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- Employee discount scheme at Shepherd Neame managed pubs & hotels
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.