The Jamaica Wine House is a busy London pub tucked away in St Michaels Alley, Cornhill and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for part time evening Bar Staff to join our team.
We are a wet only pub that operates Monday to Friday only, so we are looking for flexible part time Bar Staff that can work between two and three evening shifts per week. We will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
If you haven’t got any previous bar or waiting experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours