The Royal Wells is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells and following our successful re-opening we are looking for full time, experienced Bar & Restaurant Staff to join our team.
We are only looking for candidates that can commit to these role on a full time, longer term basis as there is potential for career progression in the future within these positions. You will work full time hours across a range of shifts to include daytimes, evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of working hours but we will gladly discuss your requirements at interview stage.
Please note that as you need to hit the ground running in these positions, we are looking for candidates that have minimum six months proven experience in a similar bar, restaurant or front of house role.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.