The Ship & Trades is a busy pub, restaurant & hotel located in Chatham Maritime and following our successful re-opening we are looking for a part time Housekeeper to join our team.
We know that first Impressions count, so you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
This part time role will see you working approx.3 days per week and shifts patterns will vary between 10am starts and 2pm finishes, including weekends. Additional hours may also be available if required to cover holiday and busy periods.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing a first class level of customer care.
- Undertaking day to day cleaning duties in our guest accommodation to include; dusting, polishing, vacuuming, making beds and cleaning bathrooms.
- Reporting any maintenance and health & safety issues.
- Adhering to regular deep cleaning rotas.
What are we looking for?
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experienced is advantageous, not essential.
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- You must be honest and trustworthy.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for a chat.