The Ship & Trades is a busy pub & restaurant located in Chatham Maritime and following our hugely successful re-opening we are looking for a Front of House Supervisor to join our team.
The role of Front of House Supervisor is key within our business so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, providing first class operational support to our General Manager and assisting the successful running of our pub.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking duty manager shifts, supporting customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house team, support with stock and cellar management duties and carry out opening and closing procedures as required.
What are we looking for?
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Ideally hospitality, leisure or retail experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become an assistant or deputy manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Pay rate of up to £20,000 per annum, negotiable DOE
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.