Following our hugely successful re-opening last month, we are looking for an experienced Chef to join our team full time at Pier Five in Chatham Maritime.
Pier Five is a contemporary bar and kitchen with a modern, international outlook serving the best of hand-crafted beers and lagers, craft spirits and cocktails alongside the freshest artisan coffees. Our kitchen cook up a delicious menu of gourmet burgers, superfood salads, flame-licked chicken and hand-stretched oven-baked pizzas and we are an exciting new waterside destination for discerning beer and food fans.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Competitive annual salary
- Paid breaks
- A share of tips
- Early wage withdrawal scheme
- Access to a Workplace Mental Health Platform offering proactive support for all areas of life
- Company pension plan
- Shares incentive plan
- App for online rota
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full company induction process
- Opportunity to develop & move between pubs and grow with the company
- Fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.