The Juggs is a busy country pub & restaurant located in Kingston, Lewes and following our successful re-opening last month we are looking for a full time Bar & Restaurant Supervisor.
The role of Bar & Restaurant Supervisor is key within our business so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiam to the table, providing first class operational support to our General Manager and assisting the successful running of our pub.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking duty manager shifts, supporting customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house team, support with stock and cellar management duties and carry out opening and closing procedures as required.
In return, we offer a salary of up to £22,800 per annum DOE and we provide our Front of House Supervisors with superb on-going training, development and support and the opportunity to join our Management First Training Scheme.
What are we looking for?
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become an assistant or deputy manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Immediate start available.
- Pay rate of up to £22,800 per annum.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.