The Juggs is a busy country pub & restaurant located in Kingston, Lewes and following our successful re-opening last month we are looking for a full time chef to join our team.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a salary of up to £27,450 per annum depending on experience and great company benefits.
- Immediate start available.
- Salary of up to approx. £27,450 per annum.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.