Following our successful re-opening this month, we are looking for a chef to join our team full time, working Thursday to Sunday, at the Juggs in Lewes.
Nestled in the Sussex village of Kingston, Lewes, the Juggs is a very busy country pub & restaurant. This role will see you working approx.35-40 hours per work, Thursday to Sunday only, supporting our existing team and running our Sunday roast service.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a pay rate of £9.75-£11.00 per hour depending on experience and great company benefits.
- Immediate start available.
- Pay rate of £9.75-£11.00 per hour DOE.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.