Ahead of our exciting re-opening opening this month, we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team at the Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells.
The Royal Wells Hotel is an elegant event led retreat with twenty seven bedrooms incorporating the latest facilities and contemporary style. It sits just a few minutes’ walk from the main town centre and boasts spectacular views from its hilltop location in Mount Ephraim. It operates on an even split across food, liquor and accommodation sales and it has two stylish event suites which cater for up to 120 sit-down guests, making the Royal Wells a very popular, busy site for high end weddings and events.
The role of Assistant Manager is key within our business so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, providing first class operational support to our General Manager, deputising in their absence and assisting the successful running of our pub. At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking duty manager shifts, supporting customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house & kitchen teams, support with stock and cellar management duties and carry out opening and closing procedures as required.
In return, we offer competitive pay rates and we provide our Assistant Managers with superb on-going training and the opportunity to join our Management First Training Scheme.
Please note that this is a live out role.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum six months supervisory experience.
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become a General Manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Competitive & negotiable pay rate dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- The opportunity to join our ‘Management First Training Scheme’.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Complete support from your General Manager & District Manager.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.