Following our successful re-opening this month, we are looking for an experienced Line Chef to join our team at the Minnis Bay Bar & Brasserie in Birchington, Kent.
The Minnis Bay boasts a spectacular sea front location overlooking one of the finest beaches on the Kent Coast and we offer classic British cuisine with a contemporary twist due to our unique coastal location. We are a very seasonal, high volume site that can cater for up to 140 covers in the main restaurant together with plentiful outdoor dining space and a superb sea-facing function suite that can cater for a further 60 guests for private dining, weddings or events.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.