Ahead of our exciting re-opening in mid-May, Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Chef to join our team part time at the Market House in Maidstone.
The Market House is a buzzing & stylish Bar & Restaurant in Earl Street boasting a great location and a roof top terrace and we offer our customers a fresh, new, on-trend menu that caters for all. We have a great range of small plate options, vegetarian super food and vegan dishes available together with a varied list of brunch options and modern takes on classic pub style dishes. We also provide our customers with the best hand crafted beers & international lagers, cocktails, spirits and artisan coffees in town.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.