Following our successful re-opening this month, we are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team at the Boathouse, Yalding.
Located just a few miles outside of Maidstone in the village of Yalding, the Boathouse boasts an enviable riverside location in the beautiful Wealden countryside. Fully refurbished with significant investment in 2018, the Boathouse was designed to be a high volume, food led site with extensive indoor and outdoor dining space. We cater for a diverse customer base with real emphasis on a fresh varied menu full of unique modern dishes and classic pub favourites. We are a family and dog friendly operation and we also have the ability to cater for private parties and events for up to 45 guests.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.