We are pleased to announce that ahead of our exciting re-opening in mid April, we are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team at the Royal Hotel, Deal.
The Royal Hotel is is a very seasonal pub, restaurant and 18 bedroomed hotel boasting magnificent views over the Kent coast. We are able to cater for approximately 270 covers at any one time with casual and formal dining available across the beach front terrace, the bar, the hotel lounge and our Quarterdeck restaurant area. We are also a popular wedding, events and meeting venue locally, with two stylish event suites able to cater for up to an additional 75 covers.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Chef de Parties with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
We will also offer you competitive pay rates that are negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Basic cooking skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.