Shepherd Neame is Britain’s oldest brewer based in Faversham, Kent. As an independent family business we own and operate over 300 pubs and have a wide portfolio of beers and cider including Whitstable Bay, Bear Island, Spitfire, Samuel Adams and Singha.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of an Infrastructure Analyst within IT Department.
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to support a wide range of technologies, to be hands on when required and to lead in technical designs to support future infrastructure requirements.
- IT Infrastructure support and 3rd line escalations
- Supporting the IT Service Desk
- Lead Infrastructure projects as required
- Proactively identify issues, resolving them and identifying areas for improvement
What are we looking for?
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Server – 2003 to 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory & GPO
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 DAG
- VMWare 6.0 to 7.0
- NetApp SAN & Fibre Channel
- HPE Servers
- LAN, WAN & VPN technologies
- WatchGuard Firebox
- Mitel & Avaya Phone Systems
- Microsoft 365
- Opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame Managed House pubs and hotels
This role is fulltime, 37.5 hours per week. 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch (unpaid).
Diversity, equality, and inclusion matter to Shepherd Neame. If you think you would be suited this role we would welcome your application regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation. We strive to provide an inclusive and supportive working environment where all employees feel respected and supported in fulfilling their potential.
For further information about Shepherd Neame and details of how to apply, please visit our website by the closing date of 19th March 2021. Although we do reserve the right to call qualified candidates to interview before this date, so please apply as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: 19th March 2021