Following our successful re-opening we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team full time at the Crown in Rochester.
Located on the corner of Rochester Bridge on the banks of River Medway, we are large pub set out across multiple levels and we offer a great range of drinks and traditional style pub food in our main bar & restaurant area. We also have a strong local following with live music, two pool tables, six TV screens and live sports available in the sports bar, that can accommodate up to 100 people.
The role of Assistant Manager is key within our business so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, providing first class operational support to our General Manager, deputising in their absence and assisting the successful running of our pub. At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking duty manager shifts, supporting customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house & kitchen teams, support with stock and cellar management duties and carry out opening and closing procedures as required.
Please note that in order to ensure the safety of our team members we have now introduced full COVID training for all staff, a one way system, sanitizer points and safety screens.
What are we looking for?
- Proven Bar experience.
- Minimum six months supervisory experience.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- The drive to become a General Manager in the longer term.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Competitive & negotiable pay rate dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- The opportunity to join our ‘Management First Training Scheme’.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Complete support from your General Manager & District Manager.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now.