Following our successful re-opening, we are looking for a part time Chef to join our busy kitchen team at the Minnis Bay Bar & Brasserie in Birchington, Kent.
This is initially a part time, permanent role, however there may be the potential for over time and additional hours to cover busy periods and holidays.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
Please note that in order to ensure the safety of our team members once we open, we will be introducing full COVID training for all staff, single entry and exit points, one way systems, sanitizer points, optional masks for staff and safety screens.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.