Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Chef to join our management team at the Minnis Bay Bar & Brasserie in Birchington, Kent.
The Minnis Bay boasts a spectacular sea front location overlooking one of the finest beaches on the Kent Coast. Classic British cuisine with a contemporary twist is on offer and due to our unique coastal location, fresh seafood is a speciality. It is an extremely busy, food led business that currently operates on a 30% wet and 70% dry split. It is a very seasonal and high volume site that can cater for up to 140 covers in the main restaurant together with plentiful outdoor dining space and a superb sea-facing function suite that can cater for a further 60 guests for private dining, weddings or events.
We know that great Chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this post please apply online with your CV now.