Shepherd Neame is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team and assist in the successful running of the Beau Nash, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of over 60 managed houses in London and the South East, the Beau Nash is located on the top of mount Ephraim just five minutes’ walk from the main town centre. This cosy wet led tavern is popular with the local community playing host to weekly music, events and quiz nights. We offer a good quality traditional style pub menu and take great pride in providing a first class level of customer service.
The position of Assistant Manager is a full time position; you would need previous experience in receiving deliveries, stock taking, ordering stock and the general day to day running of a pub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced as a Deputy or Assistant Manager within the hospitality sector.
- Experience in a busy food & beverage operation.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- The ability to engage the local community and drive sales & marketing from site.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- First class support and development from your General Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV.