Starting Immediately, Ye Olde Beverlie in Canterbury is looking for vibrant and friendly part time Bar Staff that can bring bundles of energy and personality to the table!
This position will see you working 10 hours per week, over time is optional, mainly midweek lunchtimes, we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
If you haven’t got any previous bar experience, please do not worry… So long as you are over 18 years old, reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment, apply online now and we will call you for a chat.
- Immediate starts available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.