The George our bustling pub on D’Arblay Street in Soho is looking for a hands-on Bar Supervisor to join our busy team. This is a full time position, is 4 weekly paid and comes with a salary of £9.80 per hour.
The role of Bar Supervisor is key within our business, so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, supporting our General Manager and assisting the successful running of our pub.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking Duty Manager shifts, supporting our customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house team, supporting stock and cellar management and carrying out opening and closing procedures.
We provide our Bar Supervisors with superb on-going training, development and support, so if you love the hospitality sector, we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Proven bar experience.
- Some form of supervisory experience is advantageous.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.