The Ship and Trades in Chatham Maritime is looking for a friendly and reliable housekeeper to join our busy team immediately.
This is a full time position and will include working weekends. You will be expected to start work at 6am and finish no later than 3pm, working 5 out of 7 days per week.
We know that first Impressions count, so you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
- Negotiable pay rate DOE.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for a chat.