The Ship and Trades in Chatham Maritime is looking for a friendly and reliable housekeeper to join our busy team immediately.
This is a part time position working approximately 15 – 20 hours per week which will include weekends, starting at 6am and finishing no later than 3pm.
We know that first Impressions count, so you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
What are we looking for?
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experienced is advantageous, not essential.
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- You must be honest and trustworthy.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Negotiable pay rate DOE.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV or pop in and see us for a chat.