The Vine Inn our beautifully renovated pub in the market town of Tenterden is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our team immediately. Situated on Tenterdens main high street, the Vine Inn has an excellent reputation both locally and with tourists.
The role of Sous Chef is key within our business, so we need an experienced chef that is capable of working closely with our Head Chef, overseeing the kitchen and working to uphold our food quality and health and safety standards.
We know that great chefs are the key ingredient to a successful kitchen, so we believe in investing time and energy into supporting and developing our Sous Chefs with our 'Chefs Development Programme', helping you to achieve your full career potential with us in the longer term.
We will also offer you competitive pay rates that are negotiable dependent on experience together with a great range of company benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience at Sous Chef level.
- A strong chef with proven skills ready to take the next step.
- The ability to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience overseeing a team of kitchen staff.
- Former stock purchasing, ordering and management experience.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- The desire to develop your skills and progress in the longer term.
- A hard working and reliable chef that is flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must work well under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.