Due to internal progression Shepherd Neame is recruiting for Chef’s at all levels in Canterbury, so if you are looking for a new career opportunity then look no further
With five diverse and busy pubs in Central Canterbury, all a short walking distance from each other, Shepherd Neame are sure to have the perfect role and pub for you. Our pubs include the Shakespeare, the Parrot, Ye Olde Beverlie, the Millers Arms and the Bishops Fingers.
We can offer you a range of full time flexible hours on permanent or seasonal contracts, together with a great range of company benefits.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
If you only have limited kitchen experience, then do not worry… So long as you are reliable and keen, we can train and develop you, teaching you everything that you will need to know.
In return, we will offer you following benefits:
- Immediate starts available.
- Full & part time, flexible hours available.
- Permanent & seasonal contracts available.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Career progression & development in the longer term.
In order to be considered for these roles, please apply online now with your CV now and we will call you straight away for a chat.