The Wharf in Crossways Business Park in Dartford is looking for a hands-on Bar Supervisor to join our busy team.
The role of Bar Supervisor is key within our business, so we need someone that can bring bundles of energy and enthusiasm to the table, supporting our General Manager and assisting the successful running of our pub.
At forefront of our business you will work full time hours, including some evenings and weekends, undertaking Duty Manager shifts, supporting our customer service out on the front line, overseeing our front of house team, supporting stock and cellar management and carrying out opening and closing procedures.
We provide our Bar Supervisors with superb on-going training, development and support, so if you love the hospitality sector, we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Proven bar experience.
- Some form of supervisory experience is advantageous.
- Great leadership and training skills.
- Excellent customer service, service delivery and health and safety standards.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Cellar management experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.